5.10.2011

The WINGED BACKPACK MK-1!

Hey, everyone! Not here for a full episode just yet, don't have much to talk about. However, I do feel compelled to share with you, my latest and greatest creation: the Winged BackPack MK-1! For those of you who haven't been keeping up with me and my blog (and shame on you for not doing so), this is my second project for Background and Character Design and the accessory for my character, Joshua Baker from The Wingman

Blueprint work for the backpack. 

Color marker studies for the MK-1. Old man face by James Goff.

Final concept art of the Winged BackPack MK-1.

The scans didn't really do justice to the light gray tone that's present in the final rendering, but that's okay, you get the gist of it. I actually LOVE the way that this came out, and I REALLY can't wait for this next project I have due in to weeks. Stay tuned for Episode 2 of The Wonderful Symposium of the Flaming Popsicle, and leave comments! Adieu, my friends!

1 comment: