9.07.2011

Episode 4: Under Construction

Hello, dedicated readers!

I'm aware that I expressed to you all last week that I would have a storyboard to show you today!

However, between an Art History project [which I did spectacular on] and modeling this Joan of Arc, the granpappy of tutorials, I have been swamped for time. However, it is STILL being worked on and I'll probably be posting it up either before or after class when I upload it to YouTube! It's going well now that I have a better grasp on how to use Adobe Premiere. I had to go through Hell and high water just to get a TRIAL version!

Anyway, in the meantime, enjoy my Art History Project [included in next blog]!! Got a 99 on it, might as well. And thanks for your patience, I'm working hard over here!

Also, Happy Wednesday!
 - Jason B. Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment