9.14.2011

Episode 5: As Promised! [and Future Projects]

Hello, viewers!

I understand that I'm a little late on my promise [the 14th DEFINITELY isn't the 8th], but here it is! My animatic from Storyboarding! It's not my best work, but eh, it's something. 
 




So, there it is. I plan to go back and re-do the whole thing; there were so many things I wanted to do with it. But that's for later.

I've got a lot of stuff on my plate for this break [since I FINALLY get to take one]! I'm gonna start working on my level design work, since that's basically what I want to do when I get out of here; I still have to take the class and find out for sure. I'm also working on some character models, most likely in the style of Genndy Tartokovsky because I simply ADORE Dexter's Lab. It has been too long since I've actually sat down and designed a character. Also, working on a mascot for my favorite frozen food!! Can't reveal too much, don't want anybody entering the contest and winning instead of me, right?

Happy Wednesday! And stay tuned!
 - Jason B. Russell

 

No comments:

Post a Comment