9.01.2011

Episode 3: The Grand Re-Opening!

Hello, my readers! This is me, Jason B. Russell, here to update my blog for the first time in 2 months. Way too long since I've blogged, and considering the fact that I want a job in the video game industry. I mean, they update almost every day with something cool! So here's the deal, folks. I update at least twice a week, and you guys just keep on reading and bring your friends so that they can read. Deal? Awesome.

Well, without further ado, here's some work from my Storyboarding class! I'm not gonna post all the storyboards up here, just a few that stand out as my best work among them.
The hell that is Cybero City.

Watch out, Snakes!
...Too late.



Time for a game of Chicken.
Well we see who won!


Think about it for a second.
Ohh look!
High in the sky!












Well, the whole animatic is turning out pretty well! As soon as I get over this cold of mine, I can record voices and I'll be putting together the sound effects this weekend as well! Be on the lookout for Chaos Heroes to premiere here FIRST, on Wednesday, September 7th! Or the morning of the 8th, gotta take Murphy's Law into effect.

Until then, Happy Thursday!
 - Jason B. Russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment